Rabu, 12 Juni 2013

Transedentalis

This procrastination life style hunts me back. I wanna run away but it attracts me like a fly on Korean glue. Maybe i have to meet a hypnotherapist, ask for some hypnosis to fix this proscratination crap that attached in my brain for a long time, maybe since i know how to spell the words. But, i don't know whether a hypnotherapist can work for this stuff.

Maybe i should learn hypnotism all by myself. Somehow, i don't believe in someone who works with mind, mentalism, or whatever that refers to brain. We never know if they put something nastier than procrastination when they said it's all about mental health. Mental health is relative subject, it depends on who's talking.



Tidak ada komentar:

Pencarian Referat - Dokumen - Artikel

Memuat...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...